You are here
Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)09 / 2016
The overarching aim is to fight against all forms of poverty and inequality. No one is left behind, whether they are rich or poor, this program calls to action all countries to promote equality while tackling climate change.
A successful implementation will require partnerships between governments, theprivate sector and NGO’s. Moreover, a relevant set of monitoring indicators has already been established by the UN experts.
The CO2logic climate projects, in this case cookstoves projects have already adopted the framework of the Sustainable Development Goals. Indeed by using efficient cookstoves in our projects, it contributes to the following SDGs:
- Goal 13: Reduce GHG emissions
- Goal 13 and 15: Limit deforestation and land degradation
- Goal 3: Reduce the harmful airborne pollutants in households
- Goal 1,2 and 5: Spend less time to collect the cooking fuel and to prepare food
- Goal 1 and 2: Limit cooking fuel expenditures (15% of income in some cases)
- Goal 8 and 11: Set up small ventures with local manufacturers
The 17 Sustainable Development Goals are the following (Those included in our projects are shown in bold):
The CO2logic climate projects not only provide certified carbon credits, but also measurable contributions to sustainable development. Therefore, the SDGs represent a common nomenclature that allows putting forward the diverse co-benefits of our high quality climate projects.