Consultant for the Real Estate sector
CO2logic is a leading climate solutions provider and carbon project developer. Our solutions contribute to reducing global carbon dioxide emissions while supporting initiatives that protect the territories and communities most vulnerable to climate change.
The Consultant’s goal is to guide real estate organizations in Belgium, France and Luxembourg in their climate journey by providing advice on the carbon footprint, greenhouse gas reduction plans and target setting for the company as well as its real estate portfolio. The position includes a variety of tasks such as data search and analysis, writing deliverables and proposals, participating in workshops and presenting the results to the client. You will contribute to project teamwork on large mandates and be expected to manage regular projects.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
Manage medium-size sustainability consulting mandates, often in the real
estate sector, throughout their entire project cycle: initiation, planning,
design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure
Topics of engagement may include carbon footprint calculations and
disclosure, research, calculations and reporting on aspects related to
buildings and real estate, climate change mitigation, setting targets and
formulating reduction plans, energy efﬁciency, Sustainable Development
Goals (SDGs), and renewable energy strategies.
Plan and implement projects to ensure the most efﬁcient and highest-quality implementation
For small advisory projects, occasionally provide high-level technical
guidance and perform technical reviews of proposals and deliverables
Interact and build relationships with our clients in the region and manage
the timely delivery of mandates
Develop proposals for the corporate sector on climate strategies and
carbon reduction roadmaps in close collaboration with the Key Account Management and Business Development team and senior consulting professionals to support business development activities for the company.
Support regional practice leads and key account management teams to
develop South Pole’s thought leadership, services, products, and offerings
Develop and improve specialised skills and knowledge linked to the topics
and services offered by South Pole
Essential profie Requirements:
- Master’s Degree in Engineering, architecture, Environmental Engineering
or Sciences, Bio-engineering or other engineering disciplines related to
- Good understanding of environmental sustainability challenges and
speciﬁc consultancy experience in the relevant areas of the practice.
- Ability to conduct research tasks, analyse, and summarise data.
- Good project management skills, from both a technical and administrative
- An autonomous yet collaborative approach to work.
- Ability to interact effectively with clients, collaborators, or other relevant
- Excellent oral and written skills in Dutch or French and English.
- Good writing skills, with the ability to create high-quality documents
(proposals and deliverables).
- Good working knowledge of all Google Suite applications and MS Excel,
PowerPoint, and Word.
Essential profie Requirements:
- Engaged personally and/or professionally in action against climate change
- You are enthusiastic to make a positive impact in the Real Estate sector.
Hence, a previous experience or understanding of construction
engineering or real estate is a plus
- Relevant work experience (3 to 5 years) in sustainability consulting for corporate clients, including GHG accounting in line with best-practice methodologies; scope 3 emissions accounting; reduction target setting (SBTs) and GHG reduction plans.
- Practical experience in climate change strategies; carbon footprinting and
target setting , energy efﬁciency / GHG management; climate change
scenario analysis and risk and opportunity assessment (for physical and
transition risks); and stakeholder engagement and change management.
- Awareness of current national and international policy developments
regarding climate change and sustainable development
- Diligent, reliable, and proactive.
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced international environment.
What we offer:
You will become part of a leading real estate climate consultancy team, specialised in the fast-growing sector of climate services to the real estate sector. At the same time, you will become part of the largest climate consultancy provider in the world, with in-house access to a world-class team of more than
1000 experts. Based in Brussels, you will enjoy a motivated team of colleagues, possibilities to grow your skill set, a competitive salary in line with your experience and expertise and an important ﬂexibility towards working from the ofﬁce or teleworking.
If you want to apply don't hesitate to send your resume and motivation letter at email@example.com