CO2logic aims to
- raise public awareness about the problem of the greenhouse effect.
- encourage corporate social responsibility in regards to CO2 emissions into the atmosphere.
There are 4 ways to control and mitigate the rising CO2 levels in the air. CO2logic encourages all of these methods:
- Reduction of the activities causing the emissions e.g. use your car less
- Reduce pollution at the source by improving the technology used e.g. use hybrid cars
- Substitution with alternative or lower carbon energy raw materials e.g. hydrogen cars
- Offset your emissions by participating in carbon projects e.g. CO2logic in Africa
What do we provide? CO2logic provides “carbon neutralizing” also known as “carbon balancing” or “offsetting” solutions. We help our participants measure their CO2 effects and cancel them out. In the process we educate these participants and all the people in their surrounding and related activities.CO2logic aims to diminish carbon pollution and educate people about the long-term benefits of CO2 reduction.
If every human individual and company were to offset their emissions this would bring huge benefits to the Global Warming Problem. Carbon offsetting is outside the scope of Kyoto but finds its origins in the ideology behind the Kyoto flexible mechanisms known as CDM and JI.